Americans tend to ignore the obvious, never treat the cause, and pop a pill to treat symptoms. Erectile dysfunction is a symptom of toxic sluggish blood and an unbalanced, unhealthy hormonal system. If you would like to take the other route, you can regain your sexual prowess by healing your body, improving your circulation, and regaining your health.
Step 1 - a healthy dietA truly healthy diet will eliminate nearly every disease, including type II diabetes. Your blood sugar will level out and your organs, immune system, and circulatory system will receive the nutrients they need to revitalize and heal. Stop eating processed foods, eliminate sugar, caffeine, and nicotine.
Dietary additions that help with circulation and vessel health
- Garlic is good for you in every way. Eats lots of fresh garlic!
- Turmeric has many benefits - the curcumin in turmeric helps with circulation
- Cayenne is amazing for the circulatory system
- Golden Seal helps detoxify the blood
- Omega 3s (Oily fish, flax seed oil, fish oil, or blended oils with Omega 3s)
Step 2 - detox and eliminate CandidaIf you've been eating the typical American diet and taking antibiotics, you gut is totally out of balance and your body is filled with toxins. Cleanse your body so it can focus on healing. To learn how to detox and kill Candida, see the first source link below the article.
Step 3 - balance your hormones and take supplements to help your body heal
Supplements proven to help erectile dysfunction:
- Panax ginseng, also known as "herbal viagra". 600-100 mg 3 x a day
- Rhodiola rose, 150-200 mg a day
- DHEA is a natural hormone produced by the adrenals - helps to make testosterone
- L-arginine is an amino acid that helps relax blood vessels
- B vitamin complex for healthy nerves and blood vessels
- Magnesium, take with calcium or soak in epsom salts for 40 minutes
- Saw palmetto berry treats enlarged prostate symptoms, like pain and irritation, and stimulates male hormones, libido, and fertility
- Damiana leaf contains aphrodisiac properties and improves the sex drive
- Yohimbe bark has been used to treat erectile dysfunction
- Siberian ginseng root revitalizes the adrenals, where hormones are produced
- Garlic promotes a healthy circulatory system
- Brazilian ginseng root and American ginseng increase energy and enhance endurance
- Sarsaparilla root gives the body an elevated dose of testosterone
- Ginger root increases circulation in the body
- Korean ginseng and Chinese ginseng warm the body and help deal with stress
- Kola nut kills prostate cancer cells
Step 4 - exerciseNo, we can't leave out exercise. You need to get your circulatory and your lymphatic systems moving, and there is no better way than exercise. You can walk, do yoga, or go to a gym. Just get moving. It would also help to do hot and cold hydrotherapy in the nether regions. (Hydrotherapy is the last source link after the article, but tailor the instructions for your sensitive area.)
The most important element to regaining sexual function is to know that there are many steps you can take to regain your . In the meantime, as you are working towards your goal of a healthy revitalized body, you can still enjoy intimacy. Play and have fun. Just letting go of performance fear can do wonders. Check out this recipe, , and start with this .
Originally posted at:http://www.naturalnews.com/047661_erectile_dysfunction_impotence_mens_health.html