The world we live in today is full of environmental toxins and pollution. Every day new toxins are pumped into the air we breathe from an ever-growing string of factories.
It seems that nothing is safe. The soil that we grow our food in is full of chemicals that should not be there. To add to this, artificial preservatives keep our food from spoiling.
Even the water we drink is chemically treated before it arrives at our homes. Cigarette smoke and fumes from cars fill the air that we breathe.
There is really no good way to avoid all of the pollutants that surround us. MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity), or toxic injury, can cause many problems in our bodies. These include asthma, hives, chest pain and many other symptoms.
Multiple Chemical Sensitivity is suspected when the individual:
- Exhibits problems – often similar to an allergy-like reaction – often to extremely low levels of toxicants or triggers
- Has ongoing problems (it is not a “one-off” event)
- Experiences the same symptoms with repeated exposure to the same triggers
- Is affected by many different triggers
- Improves when triggers are removed
Our bodies are very good at dealing with all of these toxins but sometimes they fall behind because of overload. As the toxins build up in our bodies tissue is destroyed, organs damaged and the immune system becomes compromised. This opens a very dangerous door that allows serious illnesses to take root in our bodies.
There are many problems that can result from environmental toxicity.
Diseases and Conditions Linked to Environmental Toxicity
- Certain cancers (especially breast cancer and various childhood cancers)
- Immune deficiency and Auto-immune diseases
- Neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s Disease
- Hormonal imbalances
- Chemical imbalances in the brain
- Alterations of systemic enzymes
- Changes in metabolism
- Sleep disturbances
- Thyroid problems
- Fertility problems
- Chronic Fatigue
There are many things that you can do to try and separate yourself from some of the pollutants.
Ways to Avoid Environmental Toxins
- Diet and water are very important. Make sure that you eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, whole grains and bran. This will keep your digestive system working efficiently to eliminate the toxins from your body systems.
- Make sure that you read the labels on your food packages. There should not be artificial preservatives, flavors or colorants in them. Drink 8 glasses of water every day.
- The importance of water cannot be overstated. Detox your body on a regular basis to get rid of all the unwanted toxins.
- Make sure the cleaning products you use in your home are as natural as possible. Read the labels and make sure there are not too many harsh chemicals in them.
- Make sure that your home is always well ventilated. Random chemicals, natural gas, and cigarette smoke tend to become trapped in our homes.
- Don’t use bug bombs or other insect sprays in your house. If you are having an issue with bugs then hire a licensed exterminator to do the job or look into natural pest repellent methods.
- When your doctor prescribes you a medication, make sure that you read the insert that comes with it. Drug companies add preservatives, colorants, and flavorings that are meant to help them maximize their profits. These additives are terrible for your body and should be avoided.
- Try to use herbal or natural remedies whenever you can safely do so.
Natural Remedies and Environmental Toxins
Because our modern environments have become full of harmful substances, our bodies sometimes need a bit of a spring-clean to get rid of the toxic build up. There are a number of herbal ingredients that have been well documented to do just this. Dandelion, Fennel, and Pelargonium reniforme are just a few herbs that can be used to cleanse and detoxify the system, assist liver functioning, and support the body’s natural ability to break down and eliminate fat – doing so gently and safely.
Another advantage is that natural medicines, when manufactured according to the principles of holistic medicine, are free of artificial and synthetic additives while remaining effective and gentle on your system.
Also, make sure that your natural remedies company manufactures according to the Full Spectrum Method. Be aware that natural remedies presented as ‘standardized extracts’ have been manufactured using harsh solvents to extract and isolate active ingredients. It is inevitable that some of these solvents remain in the finished product, thereby increasing your chances of developing side effects or sensitivity to the solvent as well as negating the effects of the natural remedy. Full Spectrum Manufacturing is accepted by natural healers as the gold standard – ensuring maximum efficacy and minimum harm.
It is inevitable that some of these solvents remain in the finished product, thereby increasing your chances of developing side effects or sensitivity to the solvent as well as negating the effects of the natural remedy. Full Spectrum Manufacturing is accepted by natural healers as the gold standard – ensuring maximum efficacy and minimum harm.
Detox Drops is a natural, safe and effective liquid herbal formula that is specially formulated to cleanse and detoxify the system, rejuvenate liver functioning, eliminate bloating and kick-start your body back to life!
Detox Drops assist in the elimination of toxins in the body; improve liver functioning; stimulate bile production and the breakdown of dietary fat; boost the effectiveness of Weight Management Programs; increase energy and stamina; reduce feelings of fatigue and listlessness; improve skin condition and improve the body’s ability to fight disease by facilitating immune functioning. Formulated by a clinical psychologist, Detox Drops is pharmaceutically manufactured to the highest standards.
Formulated by a team of natural health professions, Detox Drops is pharmaceutically manufactured to the highest standards.
Learn more about Detox Drops now.
Originally posted at:http://www.natural-holistic-health.com/living-in-a-toxic-world-ways-to-avoid-environmental-toxins/